Tuesday, December 12, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 59


At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was lying in bed sleeping and Skye was by his side sitting in a chair when Richard came in he was holding bags and two cups. “Mother, I brought you some breakfast “Richard said “Thanks, Let's go into the hallway “Skye said they went into the hallway and Richard handle Skye the cup of coffee. “Did you get any rest”Richard ask “Not much, I'm just worrying, I thought Sierra would be with you”Skye said “Sierra had an errand to run”Richard said,” Where to”Skye ask “Mother, You know where, She went to see Grayson she not going to divorce him”Richard said “No your right “Skye said “Mother, Why don't you go home and I will stay here “Richard said “Are you should “Skye ask “Yes, I know I disagree with Lorenzo but I'm glad his okay “Richard said “Me too, I would like a shower, I will not be long “Skye said and left.

At The State jail-Grayson was in his cell when Sierra came by. “Sierra, You're back “Grayson said “Yes, Why did you plead guilty “Sierra ask “Because I did it I deserve to be in jail for killing my uncle and brother “Grayson said “I'm mad that you killed them but I wish you fought it! What about our children! They need a father I know what it's like being without a father “Sierra said “I'm sorry, I wish I didn't do this but Sierra now that I'm here it's time to end it, We sure just end our marriage “Grayson said “I'm not going to divorce you “Sierra said “Sierra this isn't a marriage and I want a divorce I don't love you anymore “Grayson said “We were supposed to have a happy ending raise our children together “Sierra said “We ended the day I thought you died”Grayson said Sierra was trying not to cry and left.

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were talking to an agency, “I have someone who want this house “The agency said when a man came into the house. “I'm Tony Angelo, I would like to buy you're house “He  said “We are hoping for our asking price “Hayden said “Done”Tony said “Are you new in town “Nikolas ask “Yes, I need a new start and this is it Tony said “Sure, We want out of this house “Nikolas said “Thanks Tony said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment