Tuesday, December 12, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 63


At The airport-Vicki was waiting for her children to get off the plane they were coming to meet Rick and Vicki was nervous about it as Kevin and Joey and Jessica and Natalie came by. “My babies, I'm so glad your all here “Vicki said “We are too, Where Rick”Jessica ask “Rick had to work, I do hope you like him”Vicki said “We are just glad you're happy “Natalie said “Yes we are “Joey said “Let's go home “Vicki said they left.

At Rae house-Rae was looking at the internet about Vicki and trying to find anything about Vicki when she found something about Clint, “Oh my God”Rae said she was in shocked.

At a Warehouse-Victor was tied up in a chair when Juanita came by. “What are you doing here? What is going on”Victor ask “You hurt my daughter, No one hurts my little girl “Juanita said “I didn't want to hurt Tea, If I could change it I would, Please let me make it up to Tea”Victor said

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was lying in bed he hated that now he was paralyzed when Anna came into the room. “Anna, Why are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “We need to talk about the person who did this to you “Anna said “Why would I ask you for help? Your a FBI agent “Lorenzo said “Yes I'm and it will be best for you're family that you work with me “Anna said as Skye came into the room with a bag in her hand. “What's going on”Skye ask “I was just telling Lorenzo it's best if he works with me on getting this person, The danger is still out their”Anna said “I will get back to you “Lorenzo said Anna left. “Lorenzo, What kind of danger is out there? What about Lorenzo Jr”Skye ask “Skye, Just because I'm in a wheelchair doesn't mean I can't run the business I will keep our family safe”Lorenzo said “I hope so, I don't want to lose anyone,I was so worrying when you were shot I love you “Skye said “I love you too”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “I brought you some change of clothes “Skye said “Thanks “Lorenzo said as Dr. Webber came into the room. “Lorenzo , You can go home tomorrow “Dr. Webber said “Thanks”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, You can do some therapy it will help you're legs but you will never walk again “Dr. Webber said “Thanks “Skye said Dr. Webber left. “Skye, Do you want to stay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I will not let you push me away “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment