Monday, December 25, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 69



“Shattered Lives”
At Vicki/Rick-Vicki was looking at a picture of Clint when Todd came by. “Vicki, Are you should about marrying him”Todd ask “Yes, I'm, I love him”Vicki said “What about Clint”Todd ask “His gone, How are you doing “VickI ask “I will live “Todd said “No more revenge “Vicki ask “No”Todd said 

Laura was talking to Rick. “Dad, You look happy “Laura said “I'm happy “Rick said “Good”Laura said as Vicky came by. “Laura, I'm glad you could come”Vicky said “Me too, I know you will make my father happy, Tomorrow is a big day”Laura said “Yes it is “Vicky said she took Rick hand. 

At The Police station-Paul office-Paul was doing some work when Ric came in. “Ric, What do you want”Paul ask “My old job back, I know you're in Lorenzo pocket and I will prove it “Ric said “How”Paul ask “It's not that hard then I will have my job back “Ric said and left. 

At Lorenzo Jr/Gina-Lorenzo was talking to Gina. “Now that my father is paralyzed the danger is coming they will see my father as weak can you handle this “Lorenzo Jr ask “Yes, I lived for danger “Gina said “I'm glad I didn't lose you”Lorenzo Jr said “Never “Gina said 

At Kristina-Kristina was setting things up for dinner with her parents as Peter was packing his clothes. “Kristina, I'm almost done “Peter said “No worries”Kristina said as There was a knock on the door it was Alexis and Ned.”Come in”Kristina said as someone was watching the house. “You're stepmom was going to come but George wasn't feeling well “Ned said,”It's okay”Kristina said “So what did you cook”Alexis ask “Fish, It sure be done soon”Kristina said “Peter, Are you joined us”Ned ask “No I'm just packing”Peter said,”Peter you're interview was wonderful “Alexis said “Thanks, I'm lucky that the family support me”Peter said “I was shocked by my mother but she surprised me everytime”Ned said Kristina came into the living room, “The fish is done”Kristina said they were about to eat when the lake house was set on fire and everyone fall to the floor. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment