Saturday, December 9, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 50


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were getting ready for the party. Skye wasn't sure about going to a party with Lila Rae in a coma and Sierra in rehabilitation. Skye look into the mirror as Lorenzo came into the room. “Skye, I need you to do something for me”Lorenzo said Skye look at him. “What is it”Skye ask “Tonight, I need you as my wife even though you are not legally my wife “Lorenzo said Skye touch his chin. . “I will always be you're alibi no matter if I'm not your wife or not”Skye said “We have always made a great team, Tonight I'm going to take care of Faith “Lorenzo said “I will help you take care of her “Skye said “Good, We sure go”Lorenzo said “Do you think it's okay to go out with our daughter's in trouble “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I do miss Emily she was a great little sister”Skye said

At Robin/Patrick Richard was over talking to them.,”Tonight I want to ask Emma to marry me, Do I have you're permission “Richard ask “Yes! We know you love our daughter “Robin said “Yes”Patrick said “Thanks, I'm glad we found each other again “Richard said “We are glad too”Robin said

At The Quartermaine-Monica was looking at a picture of Emily. “Tonight we honor you “Monica said “Yes”Alan said as he came into the room and they left.

At Starr-Starr was getting ready to leave when Erica came into the room. “Starr, I need to tell you something, I’m joining Tracy and Sydney in a talk show, but I can help you still with the foundation,”Erica said “Actually I would like to run it alone”Starr said “Sure , If you need anything “Erica said “Erica let it go, I have forgive you “Starr said “I can't forgive myself “Erica said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment