Monday, December 25, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 66



At Vicki/Rick -Vicki was at home with her children. “How is Todd doing? I can't believe that Jack abuse a woman “Jessica said “I can believe it after what he did to Shane “Natalie said “Yes it's sad but I'm proud of how Todd handled it”Vicki said “Yes , He did the right thing “Kevin said as Todd came into the room. “Todd, I'm glad you're here, Where is Blair “Vicky ask “I have news Blair and I are divorced she cheat on me with Victor “Todd said “I'm sorry Todd”Jessica said “Me too, What are you going to do”Vick ask “I all ready did my payback, I slept with Tea and Blair and Victor walked in on us”Todd said “Oh Todd “Blair said “Payback is fun”Todd said as Rick came into the room. “Rick , I want you to meet my children Jessica and Natalie and Joey and Kevin “Vicki said “Nice to meet you “Rick said “You too, You better make our mother happy “Joey said “I will, I love you're mother “Rick said “Is the wedding all ready “Jessica ask “Yes”Vicky said 

At Anna-Anna was at home working when there was a knock on the door Anna went to open it was David. “David “Anna said David kiss Anna and they had sex. 

At Erica-Erica was sitting at home reading about the great reviews from the talk show when there was a knock on the door it was Jackson. “I saw you're talk show it was great, You were a hit”Jackson said “Thanks, Jackson why are you here “Erica ask “I miss you, Can we make it work “Jackson ask “Yes! I miss you too”Erica said they share a kiss and Jackson carrying Erica upstairs and they made love.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment