Tuesday, December 12, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 58


At Lorenzo/Skye the next day-Sierra was downstairs getting ready to leave when her phone rang she pick it up. “Sierra Cassadine, Richard I have a errands to run then I will be at the hospital”Sierra said and hang up the phone and left.

At The Studio-New Beginning-Tracy and Sydney and Erica were getting ready to shoot their first show. Dillon was talking to them. “Our first guest is my cousin who is transgender into a man, Here are the question Peter is willing to do”Dillon said “That's brave to come on our show”Sydney said “Peter a Quartermaine he will be find “Tracy said

Dressing room-Peter was getting ready when AJ came into the room. “Peter, Do you really want to do this”AJ ask “Do you not want me too”Peter ask “I want you to do this but I'm worrying about the fallout”AJ said “I will be fine I'm a Quartermaine I can handle anything, I don't care what other think of me”Peter said “All right “AJ said Dillon came into the room. “Are you ready “Dillon ask “Yes, I'm willing to answer any questions “Peter said “All right”Dillon said

At The Studio-A voice over-”Welcome to our show! New Beginnings! Your host Tracy Quartermaine! Sydney Case! Erica Kane! He said as the ladies walk out and wave  and sit down. “Thanks for joining us on our first show! We are going to talk about real life issues and our first guest is a family member of mine she was born a girl Piper Quartermaine but now is transgender into a man Peter Quartermaine and he is here today to talk to us, Please welcome Peter Quartermaine “Tracy said as Peter came into the room dress as a man.”Thanks for coming on”Tracy said “Thanks for having me”Peter said “Now tell us why you transfer into a man”Sydney ask “I always felt odd in women clothes and acting like a woman, I know something was going on I try to hide the feeling but I couldn't and I'm glad that I came out”Peter said “How has it been for you “Erica ask “Wonderful I had a great support from my family and I'm glad that I came out I feel happy and to be myself “Peter said “Are you going to have surgery “Erica ask “Yes, I just want to say a big show out to my father who been supporting me and if you feel like you need to come out come out and be yourself don't let anyone stop you from being yourself”Peter said “What are you going to do after the surgery “Tracy ask “I want to help gays and Transgender and lesbian “Peter said “Thanks for coming on”Tracy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment