Monday, December 25, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 67


At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was at home in the baby bedroom looking around when Skye came into the room. “Lila Rae”Skye said she pull Lila Rae into her arms. “I wish I didn't lose my baby, I want my baby back “Lila Rae said “I wish I could give you the baby back, When you were in a coma I was so scared about losing you “Skye said “Did you blame Daddy for my coma”Lila Rae ask “It was hard at first I did, I never wanted this lifestyle to touch my children “Skye said “I feel the same way about Grace, This lifestyle is hard sometimes “Lila Rae said “Yes it is, Morgan was so worrying about you he really love you “Skye said “Yes he does but I don't know how we are going to get through this one everytime I look at my husband I see the baby I lose”Lila Rae said as Morgan came in. “I will let you both talk just remember that you both love each “Skye said and left. “Lila Rae, I miss the baby to I wish I could bring you our baby back I never wanted to hurt you,I love you so much “Morgan said “I love you to but it's hard this lifestyle and I miss our baby so much “Lila Rae said “I miss our baby too, This one was my biological child”Morgan said Lila Rae touch him. “Grace is you're you are her father and we can get past this “Lila Rae said “I hope we do”Morgan said “We will the love is still their “Lila Rae said “Yes it is”Morgan said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Bobbie and Monica and Felicia were having lunch together. Bobbie was showing them pictures of Paris. “John and I had a great time, He really love me “Bobbie said “We are happy for you”Felicia said “Yes we are”Monica said “I'm so glad that Lila Rae awake up”Bobbie said “Me too it wasn't looking good “Monica said “How was the fundraiser “Bobbie ask “It was great we raise a lot of money “Monica said “Good “Bobbie said

At The Desk-Josslyn was working when Dillon came by. “Dillon the show was great it's going to be hit”Josslyn said “Thanks, My big break”Dillon said “I sure buy you dinner to celebrate “Josslyn said “Why not”Dillon ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment