Friday, December 1, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 41


At The Church-Bobbie room-Bobbie was getting ready for her wedding. Felicia and Monica and Cassie and Josslyn and Sabrina were in the room helping Bobbie get ready. “Bobbie you look great “Felicia said “Thanks, I'm glad that John and I found each other, I just wish Carly and Lila Rae were here”Bobbie said “Me too”Josslyn said “Josslyn, How are you doing? Bobbie ask “Grandmother, I'm going to be find it help telling him off today “Josslyn said “Good”Bobbie said Cassie walk away to the other side of the room and Bobbie follow her, “Cassie “Bobbie said “I wish I was Carly “Cassie said “You are Cassie and I love you for you, I'm glad you came into my life I just wish that you got to meet Carly “Bobbie said “Me too”Cassie said “Bobbie, It's time “Monica said Lucas came into the room., “Mother, I have a surprise “Lucas said as Luke walked into the room. “Luke “Bobbie said they share a hug. “Lucas told me about the wedding, I had to come “Luke said “I'm glad you did, Luke, I want you to meet Cassie, Carly twin sister, I give birth to twins “Bobbie said “Nice to meet you “Cassie said “You too”Luke said “Who's going to walk me down “Bobbie ask “We both are,”Lucas said

Inside the church-John was waiting for Bobbie and Alexis and Julian and Nikolas and Hayden and Alan were the guest and Michael was waiting with John as Josslyn and Sabrina and Felicia and Monica walk down then Cassie and then Spencer Jr and Grace then Bobbie came down with Luke and Lucas walking her down and kiss Bobbie on the cheek and sit down. “John and Bobbie have wrote their own vows “The father said “John, We have come a long way,, We have been thought a lot losing our daughter and fine our another daughter,,Then we fall in love, John I'm glad we found each other, I love you “Bobbie said she put a ring on John fingers. “We have come a long way, I'm glad I came back to Port Charles, I love you and we can get though anything “John said he put a ring on Bobbie fingers.. John kiss Bobbie..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment