Saturday, December 9, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 51


On the Docks-There was a table with candles and a vase of flowers when Richard and Emma came by. “What is this “Emma ask Richard went on his knees. “Emma Scorpio Drake will you marry me “Richard ask as he was hiking a beautiful ring. “Yes! I will! I love you! Emma yelled and kiss him. “I'm glad we got back together “Richard said “Me too”Emma said “Let's go tell my family”Richard said

At the Quartermaine hotel-Monica and Alan and Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Dorian and Paul and Alexis and Julian and Hayden and Nikolas and Liz and Lucky and Lucy and Scotty and Robin and Patrick and Courtney and Skye and Lorenzo and Michael and Sabrina and Laura and Kevin and AJ and Josslyn and Lorenzo Jr and Gina and Richard and Emma and Rae and Cassie and Peter were there. Monica went on the stage. “Thanks for coming, Our daughter Emily we adopted when I was recovering with cancer and her mother was dying, Page ask me to adoption her daughter and love her and take care of her, I never raised a daughter and I'm glad I adopted Emily she was the love of our life, The best part of us, When Emily was diagnosed with cancer,We were right by her every step of the way and we hope Emily would beat it but she didn't , Emily was in her 2o’s when she passed away but she live on in helping other fight cancer “Monica said everyone clap and Lorenzo sneaks out of the back door as Ric and Katie came into the room.

Liz got up on stage. “Emily was my best friend, I always miss her, I loved her so much as my sister, I wish we find a cure for cancer”Liz said she left the stage as Alan came up. “I loved Emily she was a great daughter, It's hard to watch you're child die in front of you then I wasn't a doctor I was a father “Alan said Skye cried thinking about her daughter's as Ric came by and give Skye a tissue. “Thanks “Skye said “You're welcome “Ric said as Richard and Emma came by. “We have news, We are getting married! Richard said “That's wonderful “Skye said “Yes, I'm happy for you son “Ric said “Welcome to the family “Skye said “Thanks, I love you're son”Emma said “We knows “Skye said “Skye, Where is Lorenzo “Ric ask “He went to make a phone call “Skye said

Nikolas got on the stage-”Emily was my first love, she taught me how to love and to accept being love, I wish she didn't die “Nikolas said

Courtney went to talk to Hayden. “Looks like you're husband still love a ghost “Courtney said “I'm not scared of a ghost”Hayden said

Sabrina was by the bar as Michael came by. “I really thought that I found a cure for Lila Rae, But I was wrong “Sabrina said “No your not,”Michael said

Peter was their for the first time as a man when Tracy came by. “I want to have you on my talk show “Tracy said “Really? Your not ashamed of me “Peter said “No”Tracy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment