Monday, December 4, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 48


At The Haunted star-Lorenzo Jr was looking at a picture of his sister's when Gina came in. “Lorenzo, Are you okay “Gina ask “No, I just wish I could save my sisters “Lorenzo Jr said “I know but you can't you are not a doctor, It's not you're fault “Gina said “I'm the big brother “Lorenzo Jr said,”Yes and you're a great big brother “Gina said they share kiss. “Do you want to come to the fundraiser today “Lorenzo Jr ask “Sure”Gina said “Gina, Let's move in together “Lorenzo Jr said “Sure, I'm ready for that but not for marriage, I'm someone who doesn't believe in that”Gina said “Me either, Let just have fun,”Lorenzo said “Yes”Gina said

At Blair/Todd-Blair was looking at a picture of Todd and Blair as she crying when Starr came into the room. Starr sit down and handle Blair some ice cream. “I thought you may need this”Starr said she handled Blair the ice cream. “Mother, Why did you cheat “Starr ask “It just happened, Victor and I were upset that Tea and Todd didn't want to help Jack they want him to go to jail! Blair yelled “I agree! Belongs in jail he hit another woman “Starr said “I hate it too, I want to save my son “Blair said “I know,”Starr said “I mess up , I sure of never cheated “Blair said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Todd room-Todd was having a drink when their was a knock on the door it was Tea. ,”We sure makes them pay and have a affair “Tea said “Not a bad idea Delgado “Todd said they share a kiss and had sex.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment