Tuesday, December 12, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 60


“New Challenges”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into her house and pick up a picture of her and Lorenzo and cried she was worrying about how she would get through it.

At General Hospital-Lorenzo was still sleeping when Sierra came into the room. Lorenzo wake up. “Sierra , Are you okay? You look sad”Lorenzo ask “I went to see Grayson “Sierra said “Come lay by me and tell me”Lorenzo said Sierra went into bed with her father. “Grayson wants to end our marriage , I know even though his in jail it will be hard but I don't want to give up, I married Grayson right after college, I love him my whole life like you love mother “Sierra said “I know you're scared but you can do this be alone without Grayson, We are here for you, We both have new challenges to face “Lorenzo said “I wish Grayson fought to stay out of jail his a fighter it's not like him to give up “Sierra said “Maybe Grayson wants to take responsibility for his actions “Lorenzo said “Maybe, Daddy are you scared about being in a wheelchair “Sierra ask “A little “Lorenzo said as Skye came into the room wearing a different dress. “What's going on”Skye ask “I was just telling our daughter she going to be just fine”Lorenzo Said Sierra got out of bed. “Yes”Skye said “How was rehabilitation “Lorenzo ask “Find, I'm not addicted to the pills, I sure go”Sierra said she left. “Sierra went to see Grayson he wants a divorce “Lorenzo said “What did you say”Skye ask “I was just the support father, Skye are you sure about staying with me awhile I'm in a wheelchair, I may never get my legs back “Lorenzo said “Yes! I love you,”Skye said “I love you too “Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

At Morgan/Lila Rae-Morgan helped Lila Rae come into the house. “Lila Rae, I want you to rest, Maxie been taking care of the magazine “Morgan said “I just want to get my life back “Lila Rae said she pick up a baby blanket that was on the table and smell it. “We can try again “Morgan said “Not right now , I need time “Lila Rae said “I get it”Morgan said as Grace came into the room. “Mommy you're awake, I miss you ‘Grace said Lila Rae pick her up, “I miss you too! I love you Grace to the moon and back “Lila Rae said “I love you too”Grace said “We are lucky to have you're mother back “Morgan said “Yes, We are”Grace said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment