Saturday, December 9, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 55


“Paralyzed Man”
At General Hospital-Julian and Juanita and Tea and Mateo and Sierra and Lorenzo Jr were waiting on news about Lorenzo. “I hope Daddy is okay, He has to be “Sierra said “He will, You're father is strong “Juanita said “Yes and stubborn “Tea said “Yes, Father will be fine”Lorenzo Jr said

Alan and Monica we're talking to Steven. “What is it? Alan ask “The bullet hit Lorenzo in the spin, He is paralyzed “Steven said “This isn't going to be good “Alan said “No it's not”Monica said

Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was lying in the bed sleeping and Skye was by his side holding his hand. “Lorenzo come back to me, We need you, Our daughters are both fine, Lila Rae is awake “Skye said as Lorenzo wake up.”Lorenzo, You're awake, Do you remember what happened “Skye ask “I was about to shot Faith when her men shot me”Lorenzo said “I'm just glad you're okay, I have some great new Lila Rae wake up”Skye said “That's great”Lorenzo said he try to move his legs. “Skye, I can't move my legs”Lorenzo said as Steven came into the room. “I'm Paralyzed “Lorenzo ask Skye took his hand. “Yes”Steven said Lorenzo wasn't happy. “Well I get the feeling in my legs back “Lorenzo ask “From where the bullet hit no, You were hit in the spine we did the best we could “Steven said “Can I be alone with Skye “Lorenzo ask “Sure”Steven said he left.

“Skye, Since we are not married yet you can leave, It will be best”Lorenzo said “I'm not leaving , I'm in it for the long haul, I love you and soon we can get married, Sierra is back too”Skye said “I'm glad Sierra back. But I will not be a burden to you “Lorenzo said Skye touch his chin . “You are not”Skye said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment