Monday, December 4, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 45


“Come Back To Us”
At General Hospital-Lorenzo was waiting for Sabrina and Steven to answer him. “I may have a cure for Lila Rae”Sabrina said as Skye came by. “You can help our daughter “Skye ask “I been doing a lot of research on coma patients, Some patients who have been in a coma the doctors give them a sleeping pills and it did the opposite effect and wake the patient up”Sabrina said “Can you give it to Lila Rae”Skye ask “What are the side effects,”Lorenzo ask “Not many, I really believe this would work “Sabrina said She took Skye hand. “Would you do this if this was you're children “Skye ask “Yes”Sabrina said Skye look at Lorenzo. “Do it,”Lorenzo said “I must warn you that it take time it's not a fast cure “Dr. Webber said he left with Sabrina. Lorenzo took Skye hand. “I want this to work “Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said as Morgan came by. “Morgan. Sabrina has a idea to save our Lila Rae, Give Her a sleeping pill it may wake her up”Skye said “I hope you're right, Grace missing her mother “Morgan said “We all do”Lorenzo said

Dr. Hardy office-He was at his desk talking to Peter and AJ. “Thanks for seeing me, I want to have surgery to become a man, I heard you have done it before “Peter said “Yes, But before we started I want you to have counseling before the surgery just to make sure you can't go back “Dr. Hardy said “I think that's a great idea, Peter I support you on this but I want you to be sure “AJ said “I will go to counseling “Peter said “Good”Dr.Hardy said

Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was lying in bed as Skye and Lorenzo and Morgan came in and Skye took her daughter's hand. “You have to come back to us”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment