Tuesday, December 12, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 62


“A New Beginning
At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and Tracy and Sydney and Erica and Dillon and Olivia and Ned and Peter and AJ were their waiting on the review for the first show. “Tracy, I just want to thank you for supporting my grandson”Monica said “I was doing what Mother would want”Tracy said “Yes she would “Monica said Alan pick up a glass of wine. “I want to make a toast to my sister Tracy who is following her dreams and I support this career change and Dillon you're first job as a director what you always wanted and We know you would be great at it, Erica and Sydney welcome to the family and working with Tracy and Peter you are so brave for telling you're story, We love you “Alan said”Thanks Alan”Tracy said they share a hug. Dillon look at his phone. “I just got the review “The New Beginning better then the view all the cohost have chemistry and what courage and real of Peter Quartermaine to come out the show “Dillon read “What are the number “Ned ask “We came in numbers one we beat The View”Dillon said “This is wonderful! Thanks everyone for supporting my dreams of having my talk show, I have a lot of ideas for this and Erica and Sydney, I couldn't of done it without you both”Tracy said “We have a lot of work to do for the show “Erica said “Yes lots of ideas to keep fresh “Sydney said “We will have great ideas “Tracy said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in her bedroom packed up some clothes for Lorenzo and look at a picture of them together and pick it up and cried she was worrying about how this would be hard on them when Sierra came into the room. “Mother, Are you okay “Sierra ask she didn't like seeing her mother cried. “Yes, I packed a bag for you're father, I'm going back to the hospital, I need you to stay here there's men coming over to build a elevator and a ramp can you make sure they make it right “Skye ask “Yes, Mother are you worrying about how Daddy going to handle this “Sierra ask “It's just a chance that's all for you're father, But we will get through this”Skye said “Yes”Sierra said “Sierra, Are you okay “Skye ask “I will be”Sierra said “Yes it will be “Skye said she pick up the bag and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment