Thursday, December 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 3


At Mexico-Tea and Mateo were at a house talking to a guy. “We rescued you're sister she upstairs “The man said “I will go see her”Tea said “It's upstairs the room by the bathroom “The man said Tea went upstairs. “You better not be set us up”Mateo said “I work for you're mother I'm not going to disappoint you're mother, She scare me “The man said “Me too”Mateo said

Upstairs in a room a woman was sitting on the bed worrying about what is going to happen to her when Tea came into the room. “Lucian”Tea said she sit down by Lucian. “Tea”Lucian said “Yes, It's been a while and I know you're scared but you're safe now, I'm here and so is Mateo downstairs we are going to take you home to Port Charles, Our brother Lorenzo is their and his family and Mother “Tea said “Mother alive “Lucian ask “Yes, It's a long story, I know you are scared but I want to help you “Tea said “Let's go”Lucian said they went downstairs. “Lucian”Mateo said “Mateo . I'm so glad you both saved me “Lucian said they left.

At Port Charles-The Quartermaine hotel -Blair was their with her lawyer and Todd was their with his lawyers as they sign the divorce papers. “It's over “Blair said “Yes, Thank God”Todd said “I'm staying in town, You can see Sam if you want to he miss you “Blair said “I miss him too”Todd said “I wish I could take it all back but I can't “Blair said “No you can't “Todd said he left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment