Friday, December 1, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 42


At The Haunted Star-Bobbie and John wedding reception-Luke and Lucas and Cassie and Josslyn and Felicia and Mac and Monica and Alan and Michael and Sabrina and Nikolas and Hayden and Laura and Kevin and Alexis and Julian were their..

Luke was by the bar when Laura came by..”Luke, It's good to see you, I'm glad you came to Bobbie wedding “Laura said “I'm glad Lucas called me, Laura you look happy”Luke said “I'm, Kevin make me happy and my job”Laura said “I'm glad “Luke said “What about you “Laura ask “I'm going to be just fine “Luke said “You usually our”Laura said Luke kiss Laura on the cheek..

Bobbie and John we're talking to Felicia and Mac. “So where are you going on the honeymoon “Felicia ask “To Paris “John said “That's wonderful “Felicia said “Thanks “Bobbie said as Morgan came into the room and Bobbie went by him. “Grandmother, I'm sorry I miss the wedding “Morgan said “It's okay, How is Lila Rae “Bobbie ask “The same”Morgan said “We are leaving on our honeymoon but we can put it on hold “Bobbie said “No, Grace and I will be fine, Grandmother you don't have to put you're life on hold for us”Morgan said as Michael came by.  “Morgan right we will be find Grandmother “Michael said “Yes you both will, Watch over Josslyn, I'm worrying about her “Bobbie said “We will watch over Josslyn “Michael said

Cassie went by the bar as Luke came by her. “So you're Carly twin sister “Luke said “Yes , I'm, Why don't you believe me”Cassie ask “I just don't want anyone to hurt my sister “Luke said “I will not”Cassie said

Lucas went to the center of the room he was holding a glass. “I want to make a toast to my mother and John, I hope your both happy and John you better not hurt my mother, Who I love very much and I'm glad she adopted me “Lucas said “I'm glad I adopted you to”Bobbie said they share a hug. “I will not hurt you're mother “John said “I want to make a toast too, I'm glad I found my family that I had out there but never know about, I love all of you very much “Cassie said “We love you too “John said “John, You better not hurt my sister, “Luke said ‘I will not”John said

Grace was talking to her father. “Grace, Did you have fun at The wedding “Morgan ask “Yes , Can I see Mommy “Grace ask “ Yes, Let's go”Morgan said they left.

Bobbie and John left for their honeymoon.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment