Monday, December 25, 2017

All The Love We Give part 2 ch 70



At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was making sure the house was ready for when Lorenzo came in. The maid came in with a tray . “I have some coffee and breakfast for you're parents “The maid said “Thanks”Sierra said Lila Rae and Grace and Lorenzo Jr came into the house. “Daddy sure be home soon”Sierra said “This is a challenge for Father “Lorenzo Jr said “Yes it is”Lila Rae said as Skye came pushed Lorenzo into the living room. “Papa “Grace said “I'm glad you're all here now I don't want any of you to treat me different “Lorenzo said “We knows Daddy “Lila Rae said “Yes”Sierra said 

At General Hospital -Alan was talking to Nikolas and Tracy and Olivia and AJ. “It doesn't look good for all of them”Alan said “No , I can't lose Ned “Tracy said “What about a burn center”Nikolas said “We may have to take them their”Alan said 

At The church-Vicki was with Jessica and Natalie getting ready for her wedding. “I loved you're father but I want to be happy and Rick make me happy,”Vicki said “I'm glad he does”Jessica said Todd came in to walk Vicki down, Jessica and Natalie walk down to Rick who was with Kevin and Joey, Todd walk Vicki down . “We are here to witness Rick Webber and Vicky Lord get marry they have wrote their own vows “The father said as a man came into the church. “No I object “The man said Vicky turn around. “Clint,”Vicki said “Yes, I'm alive,”Clint said “Do you want to continue “The father ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment