Tuesday, December 12, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 65


At General Hospital-Skye was sitting on the couch worrying about what ahead when Rae came by and seat down by Skye. “Skye, What's wrong “Rae ask “I'm just worrying about how Lorenzo and I can handle this new challenge “Skye said “Skye, Do you still love Lorenzo “Rae ask “Yes his my heart”Skye said “Then you and Lorenzo will get through this with love anything is possible “Rae said “True, How are you doing with Vicki and Rick”Skye ask “I will be okay “Rae said as Tommy came by and Rae look at him. “Mother, Do you like Tommy? His a little bit younger”Skye ask “Yes he is and good looking “Rae said “Yea not to bad on the eyes “Skye said “No, Skye are you going to be alright “Rae ask “Yes”Skye said

At Bobbie/John-Bobbie and John came back from their honeymoon and Morgan was at the house. “Grandmother, John I'm glad you both our home, I have some great news, Lila Rae is awake “Morgan said “That's wonderful “Bobbie said “Yes it is “John said “Thanks, I'm happy she back but she having a hard time dealing with the baby”Morgan said “It's hard to deal with the pain of losing a baby just give Lila Rae time”Bobbie said “Yes”John said “I will,I wish I can help Lila Rae”Morgan said “You both need to heal together “Bobbie said “Yes, How was you're honeymoon “Morgan ask “It was great “John said “Yes”Bobbie said

At Ric house-Ric was at home when Sierra came into the house. “Daddy Ric”Sierra said “Sierra, What can i do for you “Ric ask “I need a lawyer to look over this paperwork, Nikolas is trying to take away the house that Grayson and I lived in and everything that is rightful Grayson “Sierra said she give Ric the paperwork. “Sierra this is all legal, Nikolas has the right to the house “Ric said “No”Sierra said “Did you have any separate accounts “Ric ask “Yes, We both also have a secret account”Sierra ask “Where”Ric ask “Switzerland”Sierra said “It's not good that you both have a secret account “Ric said “I know, Oh Daddy Ric I'm scared of starting over “Sierra said “Sierra, You can handle this you're strong women now you need to get a divorce and move on”Ric said “Why does everyone want me to give up on my marriage? I was with Grayson for so long I can't imagine my life without him”Sierra said “I know you're scared started over is but you can, Your strong Sierra “Ric said “Thanks, I'm glad you're back “Sierra said “Me too, How is you're mother “Ric ask “Mother doing good, Ric have you move on”Sierra ask “Yes I'm dating Katie Howard “Ric said “I'm happy for you “Sierra said “We both will move on,”Ric said Sierra left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment