Monday, September 30, 2024

Redemption ch 57

 At Bobbie’s -Alec and Brenda were having breakfast.”Why did you want to come here? You know Carly would hate it” That’s why, besides this is a public place’Brenda said as Josslyn came by.”Alec, I’m sorry about my mother, why don’t we meet in an hour? I need to show you something “Alright “I’ll text you the information, “Josslyn said as she left,” Alec, Are you having feelings for Josslyn “No, I came back in town for someone else” Are you seeing someone “Maybe we did share something before I left” Who” I’m not telling you, I’m still angry with you”

Carly and Skye were at the counter.”We are not alike” No we aren’t, We just hate Brenda” Yes,” Skye said ‘We did have the same man too” Jax and Lorenzo” Yes, I can’t believe Jax is gone “Me too,” Skye said as her cellphone rang .”AJ, What’s going on? No, I’ll be there “Skye said as she hung up the phone.”Is everything okay “Elizabeth's father died” No”

At General Hospital- Elizabeth was in the hallway with her sons.”I can’t believe Grandpa is gone I know he was sick but still “Ayden said “I know, I’m glad you all had a relationship with him, I’m glad I fixed my relationship with him,” Elizabeth said as AJ came by.”I’m sorry “AJ said he hugged Elizabeth as Robin came by.”Elizabeth, I’m sorry about your father you can go into the morgue and see him if you want to” Robin said “Yes I do “Do you want to go with you” No, I can do this” I know you have done this as a nurse but this time you’re a daughter “Aj said “Alright come with me” Elizabeth said as Laura and Lucky came by.”I’m sorry about your father “Lucky said “Me too, I’m glad he was at your wedding “Me too, Thank you for coming “Elizabeth said she left with AJ.

Boy, how are you doing “I’m glad I got to know Grandfather “Me too” Lucky said “I’m glad Mother made peace with him,” Cameron said 

In the morgue- Jeff's body was there when Elizabeth and AJ came in and Elizabeth touched his body.”Daddy, I’m glad we got to make peace with the past, I have forgotten you for what happened, I love you” Elizabeth said as Sarah and Steve came in.”I loved you, Daddy, Yes you were not a perfect dad but we love you “None of us were perfect, We have all made mistakes, Don’t worry now I will look over my sisters and Carolyn “Steve said 


No comments:

Post a Comment