Thursday, July 13, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 19


“Epidemic “

At General Hospital-Liz was sitting on the couch she need a break she was worrying about her son when Steven came by and sit down. “Liz, Are you okay “Steven ask “No, I'm worrying about my son, I can't lose him I just lose Grandmother and my boys all of them home finally, LJ may get a new start and Carmen is a great doctor just like our Grandfather and you and Ayden is a singer his so talented “Liz said “You're not going to lose you're son, Now let's get back to work “Steven said

At Josslyn room-Josslyn was lying in bed and Michael was by her side as Sabrina came in.”Sabrina, I think she getting worse “Michael said Sabrina check Josslyn temperature. “Do we know what this is? Is there a cure”Michael ask “We know what it is, Bird flu their no cure yet”Sabrina said “I'm worried, My Mother and sister and cousin and grandmother are sick,Michael said “I know, But I believe that Robin can find a cure,I have seen miracles in this hospital”Sabrina said “I hope we get a miracle “Michael said

At Sierra room-Sierra was lying in bed sleeping when Lorenzo came in. “Sierra, You have to make it , I can't lose my baby girl we are just trying to get to know each other and I have a feeling they're more I need to know”Lorenzo said as Grayson came in. “Grayson, I know this is complicated but if you have to pick my daughter over the baby”Lorenzo said “Would you do the same if this was you “Grayson ask “It would be hard to chose but you can always make another baby”Lorenzo said “When we lost the baby last year it broke my wife heart and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen again “Grayson said “You really love my daughter ‘Lorenzo ask “Yes”Grayson said he took Sierra hand. For the first time Lorenzo could tell how much Grayson loved his daughter.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment