Monday, July 3, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 11


At Carly/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came home and pour himself a drink and remember the good time he shared with Skye in this house and their children it wasn't all that bad when Carly came in. “Carly , How was you're trip”Lorenzo ask “It was nice to get away with Josslyn,I was worried about Josslyn but she going to be find “Carly said “Yes she is , Josslyn is you're daughter “Lorenzo said “Yes she is, How was you're night”Carly ask “It was great “Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

At Carmen-Carmen wasn't feeling good he had a high fever and took something and lay down.

At Skye-Skye was home when Rae came in. “How was dinner with Sierra “Rae ask “It wasn't with Sierra, She trying to get me back together with Lorenzo “Skye said “Oh Skye how are you “Rae ask “I just don't get it Sierra loved Ric they had a special relationship so why does she want me with Lorenzo “Skye said “Sierra wants a family that she missed out on”Rae said “Sierra. Ask me if we had good times in our marriage and we did it wasn't all that bad “Skye said “Do you want a chance with Lorenzo “Rae ask “No I loved Ric he was The only man for me”Skye said she went upstairs.

At Alexis-Alexis was looking at paperwork when their was a knock on the door it was Ned. “Come in”Alexis said “How are you doing “Ned ask “Great,The Mayor ask me to be the new DA”Alexis said “That's great, You are going to be great at it just don't go after Lorenzo again, I can't lose you again “Ned said and kiss Alexis and they made love.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment