Monday, July 24, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 28


At Michael/Sabrina-Michael was looking at pictures of Carly when AJ came in.”Michael,I'm sorry about you're mother, Carly and I had our history but I'm glad the last few years we got along for you and our grandchildren “AJ said “I'm glad to that you and Mother did get along, Mother made us promise not to get into the dark side “Michael said ‘Carly loved you,I'm here to help you “AJ said ‘Thanks , I know it wasn't easy get along with mother but I'm glad you did”Michael said “I would do anything for you “AJ said “We came a long way “Michael said “Yes we have “AJ said

At BJ gravestone-Bobbie and Lucas came by. “BJ, You're sister is with you now, I want you to take care of her,We will love and miss you both so much”Bobbie said “BJ , I miss you and love you “Lucas said they left.

At Lorenzo/Carly-Lorenzo came in and throw everything as Ramon. “Father “Ramon said Lorenzo touch his son face. “Son, You're mother loved you so much “Lorenzo said “I know, I love mother to and we both have to deal with this “Ramon said “Ramon, I want you to go back to school do something with you're life make you're mother proud “Lorenzo said “Yes father ‘Ramon said

At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was lying in bed and Grayson was holding her hand. “I feel better “Sierra said “Good”Grayson said “I been thinking of baby name, What about Christopher for a boy and Cecil for a girl “Sierra said “I like it, It's going to be okay now, We are going to have a healthy baby”Grayson said

At Josslyn room-Josslyn was lying in bed when Bobbie came in. “Grandmother, How is Mother “Josslyn ask “I'm sorry baby, You're mother didn't make it”Bobbie said “No”Josslyn yelled Bobbie pull her granddaughter into her arms.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment