Friday, July 28, 2017

All Mixed Up part 2 ch 35


“Waiting on news”
At General Hospital-Lorenzo was waiting on news about his son when Skye came storm in. “Did you do this! Did you have anything to do with my son being shot! Skye yelled and try to hit Lorenzo. “His my son to “Lorenzo said as Rae and Josslyn and Michael and Morgan and Sierra and Lila Rae and Richard came in. “I don't know what happened but our son will be fine , His in surgery now ‘Lorenzo said “Mother, Why don't we get some tea”Lila Rae ask “No Thanks, I just want my son to be find and to get out of this lifestyle “Skye said she went to find information on Lorenzo Jr.

Sierra went over to Lorenzo. “Daddy, Did you do anything to LJ”Sierra ask “Sierra, We can't talk here “Lorenzo said “Daddy if I had anything to do with my brother  been shot at I have a right to know “Sierra said “Baby girl this isn't you're fault “Lorenzo said

Lila Rae was talking to Josslyn and Michael and Morgan. “I'm sorry about you're mother “Lila Rae said “Thanks you, We are going to have the funeral on Friday “Josslyn said “We will be there, We are still a family “Lila Rae said “Yes we are”Michael said

Skye was worrying about her son when Richard came by. “Mother, Lorenzo Jr will make it “Richard said “I hope so”Skye said Richard phone rang and he went to take it as Lorenzo came by. “Skye, I get you're upset with me but our son will make it, Lorenzo Jr is strong “Lorenzo said he took Skye hand. “You're right our children are strong, Sierra told me she told you about LJ”Skye said “Yes, I wish I knew sooner “Lorenzo said “I'm sorry “Skye said “It's okay our son is going to be fine “Lorenzo said they share a hug as Sierra was watching and smile.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment