Thursday, July 27, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 31


“A Man on the edge”
At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was sitting in the dark drinking when Sierra came in and turn on the light. “Daddy “Sierra said “Sierra, You sure not be here”Lorenzo said “I'm fine, I have a clean bill of health, I”m so sorry about Carly she loved you and wouldn't want you to go to that dark place it's not fun”Sierra said “You been to that dark place “Lorenzo ask “Yes,It was before you came back to town”Sierra said Lorenzo got up. “What happened to you”Lorenzo ask “I was friends with LJ Spencer and dating Grayson and LJ want us to be more then friends but I didn't know that he felt that way and I went to the prom with Grayson I was wearing a short red dress and Grayson and I danced and having fun and thirst so Grayson went to get us a drink and I went into the woman room to fine LJ waiting for me and the door was locked he pull me down and raped me”Sierra said “I'm sorry, Did LJ go to jail “Lorenzo ask “Yes and he did,It wasn't just my life that changed, Lila Rae was dating Cameron till that happened it torn them apart “Sierra said “Did you get help “Lorenzo ask “Yes after it happened I told Grayson and he took me to the hospital and I got check out and Mother and Ric suggested I see Dr. Collins which help but I didn't want to, I wanted to just buried the pain but mother would not let me she help me though it”Sierra said as she cried. Lorenzo wipe Sierra face. “I wish you told me about this before “Lorenzo said “I wanted to but I was worrying now promise me that you will leave him alone “Sierra said “I will “Lorenzo said “Good, Do you need help with the funeral”Sierra ask “No thanks “Lorenzo said “Daddy, I know you're in pain but don't do this , I didn't get along with Carly but she loved you”Sierra said ‘Yes she did, I'm going to clean up “Lorenzo said Sierra left.  

Lorenzo open his drawers and pull out a gun.

Sierra was in the hallway on the phone. “Lorenzo Jr, I told Daddy about LJ , I'm scared “Sierra said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment