Thursday, July 20, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 26



 “Goodbye Carly”
At General Hospital-Hallway-Liz was crying as Lorenzo came by he was upset to. “Liz, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “No my son gone “Liz said “I'm sorry my wife is gone to”Lorenzo said “I'm sorry I wish everyone had the cure”Liz said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At Morgan/Lila Rae-Lila Rae and Morgan had just came in. “Morgan,Let me help you don't push me away “Lila Rae said “I will not, I just can't believe that my mother is gone “Morgan said “I know I'm sorry, Carly was a great stepmom and mother in law she loved our daughter “Lila Rae said “Yes she did”Morgan said as Grace came in. “Grace, We have some new to share, Their was a virus going around and one of the persons who got it was Grandmother Carly, She didn't make it”Morgan said “Grandmother in heaven “Grace ask “Yes”Morgan said “I'm sorry Daddy “Grace said “Me too, Can I have a hug”Morgan ask Grace hug her father.

At Michael/Sabrina house-Michael and Sabrina came in. “I wish I could of saved you're mother “Sabrina said “Me too”Michael said as Avery and AJ the second came in. “Avery, AJ I have some news, You're Grandmother is in heaven “Michael said ‘I'm sorry “Avery said ‘Me too”AJ said “Thanks Mother loved us”Michael said

At Bobbie house-Lucas came in with Bobbie who went by the table and throw a vase. ‘I want my daughter! Bobbie yelled and Lucas came by and pull her into his arms.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment