Wednesday, July 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 25


At General Hospital-Josslyn room-Josslyn was lying in bed she was feeling better when Michael came in pushing Carly in her wheelchair and Morgan was by her. “Mother “Josslyn said “Josslyn,I'm not going to make it but I love you and I want you to remember you are strong and can handle anything “Carly said “Didn't you get the cure”Josslyn ask,”No, Their wasn't enough and I want you and you're sister to get it”Carly said “You pick Sierra “Josslyn ask “No one is to blame for this”Carly said she was getting weak, “Mother I love you”Josslyn said “Be a good mother to you're son and fine something that make you happy “Carly said “I will “Josslyn said “We sure take you back to you're room ‘Michael said he push Carly wheelchair away. “Morgan , I hate this”Josslyn said “Me too”Morgan said

At Cameron room-Cameron was lying in bed he wasn't feeling good when Lila Rae came by and took his hand. “I did love you I love my husband but sometimes I wonder what could've been,”Lila Rae said and left. Liz came in.”My son I can't lose you I love you”Liz said as Alan came by. “Alan, Do you have a cure for my son”Liz ask “I have some bad news, Robin lab explosion with the cure inside “Alan said “No! Liz yelled and Alan hug her.

Carly room-Carly was lying in bed and her sons Michael and Morgan and Ramon were there. “Don't blame anyone for this, Don't be angry “Carly said “We will not”Morgan said “No”Ramon said as Lorenzo and Lila Rae came in.”Carly, Thanks for loving my father and us”Lila Rae said “You're welcome, I want to be alone with Lorenzo “Carly said the children left. “Lorenzo, I want you to be happy with Skye I know you love her and I want you happy not angry “Carly said “You sure of got the cure”Lorenzo said as Bobbie came in she had been crying, “Mother, What is it”Carly ask “The lab explosion their no cure for you I'm sorry “Bobbie said “Mother, It's okay I had a great life just watched over my sons and Josslyn and Sierra and Lila Rae”Carly said “I will “Bobbie said “I'm glad we made up from the past”Carly said “Me to, I love you so much “Bobbie said Carly close her eyes and flatline. “No”Lorenzo said Bobbie check her . “She gone”Bobbie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment