Tuesday, July 11, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 17


“Epidemic “

At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was still passed out in bed and Rae was by her side and covered up and holding Skye hand. “We have came a long way, I want to fix us Skye, I love you and you have to fight this”Rae said as Alan came in all covered up. “Rae, Our daughter is going to fight this I promise you “Alan said Rae took his hand. “I will hold you to it, Who else is sick “Rae ask,”Sierra and Josslyn and Monica and Carmen and Carly”Alan said “No, This isn't good we have to figure out what it is and find a cure”Rae said “Robin is working on it, I will try to stop by as often as I can”Alan said “Thanks “Rae said Alan left.

In the Hallway-Lorenzo was looking at Skye thought the window when Alan came by. “How is Skye “Lorenzo ask “No good”Alan said “Do you know what this is? What is making my wife and daughter sick”Lorenzo ask “We think this is a virus from Africa which Carman just came back from”Alan said “What about a cure”Lorenzo ask “Robin is working on it”Alan said and left as Morgan and Lila Rae came in. “Daddy, What is going on”Lila Rae ask “Their a virus going on, Carly and Josslyn and Skye and Monica and Sierra have it”Lorenzo said “No, How did it get here “Morgan ask “Alan think Carmen brought this from Africa “Lorenzo said “It figure a Webber ruin people's lives, I'm going to check on my mother “and sister “Morgan said and left. ,”What did Morgan mean by that? I know you use to date Carmen is that why Morgan was upset “Lorenzo ask “Who knows , I'm going to check on Mother and Sierra “Lila Rae said “I'm worried about you're sister, She pregnant “Lorenzo said “Sierra been wanting a baby for so long “Lila Rae said “Did you know about the miscarriage “Lorenzo ask “I figured it out”Lila Rae said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment