Monday, July 24, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 c 29


At Liz-The next day-Liz was looking outside she was so sad and angry that her son died when their was a knock on the door Liz open it was Lila Rae. “Lila Rae, Why are you here”Liz ask “To say I'm sorry about Cameron “Lila Rae said “My son loved you “Liz said “I loved him to, I do wish Cameron made it and was here”Lila Rae said “Thanks, I'm sorry about Carly “Liz said “Thanks, No one blame you're son for the virus “Lila Rae said “I wish we could of saved everyone but my son want to die a hero”Liz said “He did, If you need anything “Lila Rae said and left as Laura came in. “Liz , I'm not going to ask how you are, I'm here for support “Laura said “Thanks, I lost my Grandmother and now my son, My first born son but he died a hero”Liz said “Yes he did, Cameron was a great man and doctor , Do something to honor it”Laura said

On the Dock-Lila Rae was sitting on the bench crying as Morgan came by. “Lila Rae, Why are you crying “Morgan ask “It's just been a emotional week that's all”Lila Rae said “Yes it has, Does this have anything to do with Cameron “Morgan ask “I do hate that his dead but your my husband ‘Lila Rae said they share a kiss. “I'm not going to be jealous of a ghost ‘Morgan said “You don't have to be”Lila Rae said

At Kelly’s -Kevin was there waiting on Laura when Rae came in.”Rae, How is Skye “Kevin ask “Great, My daughter is going to be fine for now ‘Rae said “What do you mean for now”Kevin ask “I'm worrying now that Carly is dead that Lorenzo will pull Skye back in”Rae said Kevin took Rae hand. “Skye is strong and she going to be find “Kevin said as Laura came in. “Kevin, Rae I'm glad that Skye is better “Laura said ‘Thanks, I sure go,”Rae said and left. “Laura, We are just friends that's all “Kevin said “I know “Laura said

No comments:

Post a Comment