Sunday, July 30, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 39


“Painful Past”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were in the living room as Tracy came in. “I'm back “Tracy said “Tracy , You are not welcome here”Alan said “This isn't you're house and I'm sorry about the past I want to make it up to you “Tracy said “You can by leaving Skye alone if you are going to stay in town leave us alone to! You are not my sister! Do you know what you did when you changed Skye DNA tests ! Skye started to drink! I lose months without my daughter Skye she moved out of town for a while! Alan said “I'm sorry I was hurt to I lose time with this family and Mother and Daddy funeral “Tracy said “Yes you did “Alan said “Did they suffered? Tracy ask “Mother died in her sleep first then a couple years later Father had a heart attack, He wasn't the same without Mother “Alan said “I”m sure, Who is running ELQ”Tracy ask as AJ came in. “I'm running ELQ with my son “AJ said “Oh great we will be poor soon”Tracy said “Tracy, Did you forget that father took you're ELQ share away before you left? Tracy I'm not ready to forgive you so go! Alan yelled Tracy left. “Alan , Calm down getting upset with Tracy isn't worth it”Monica said “I can't get past what she did”Alan said “It work out we found out that Skye is a Quartermaine “Monica said “Yes but Skye went downhill “Alan said “Yes she did till she came back to town and fall in love with Lorenzo “Monica said “Unfortunately, I hope Skye stay away from Lorenzo “Alan said “Me too, I heard Lorenzo Jr was shot”AJ said “Yes Lorenzo Jr is okay, He claimed he was cleaning his gun”Alan said “Really”AJ ask “I know I don't buy it”Alan said

At Sierra/Grayson-Grayson was home worrying about Sierra when she came in. “Sierra, Where have you been”Grayson ask Sierra sit down and Grayson sit by her. “Daddy found out about my abortion and his upset with me”Sierra said “Sierra, It was you're choice to make if he can't get passed it then it's you're father problem not your, Now don't get upset by this your pregnant “Grayson said ‘You're right, It wasn't an easy choice but I did it because I wasn't ready to be a mother I was still a child myself “Sierra said “Yes you were”Grayson said “I'm going to relax and take a bath”Sierra said “Good”Grayson said “Thanks for stand by me through the raped”Sierra said “Always “Grayson said they share a kiss. Sierra went upstairs.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment