Tuesday, July 4, 2017

All mixed Up Part 2 ch 12


“Saying Goodbye to a legend”
At St. Ann-Audrey funeral-Liz and Carmen and LJ and Adyen and Bobbie and Monica and Alan and Alexis and Laura and Kevin and Lucy and Steven were their for the funeral. “We are here to say goodbye to a ironic in this town Audrey was a very important nurse to the hospital she touched many lives and loved her job and her family “The father said Liz got up to do the eulogy. “My grandmother was important in my life she was always their for me . I will always love and miss my grandmother and we will never forget her “Liz said she sit down. Alan got up. “Audrey was a important nurse to the hospital and we will make sure the hospital never forget her. Steve and Audrey memory will never be forgotten and their work at the hospital “Alan said he sit down. Monica got up. “Audrey was a great nurse one of the best and a great friend “Monica said she wasn't feeling good and sit down. Carmen who still wasn't feeling good but he got up . “My Grandmother met the world to me she was always their for us and will be missed there will never be another one “Carmen said he sit down. Bobbie got up. “I was honored to work with Audrey she was a great head nurse and I will make sure I'm doing my best as head nurse just like she did”Bobbie said

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra still wasn't feeling good and was lying in bed when Grayson came in carrying a tray of food and tea. “Sierra I have breakfast for you, Why don't we go to the hospital “Grayson ask “I'm sure it's just the flu that's all,”Sierra said “I hope that's all”Grayson said “I just need to rest that's all”Sierra said she had some tea.

At Lorenzo/Carly-Lorenzo was reading the newspaper when Carly came in. “Good morning,”Lorenzo said “Good Morning “Carly said she wasn't feeling well. “Are you okay “Lorenzo ask, “I think I have the flu or something “Carly said “Yesterday Sierra wasn't feeling good , There must be a flu going around “Lorenzo said “Must be “Carly said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment