Friday, July 28, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 38


“A Secret from the past”
At General Hospital-Lorenzo Jr room-Lorenzo Jr was lying on the bed and Skye was talking to him. “I don't believe that you shot yourself clean The you're gun”Skye said “Mother leave it alone, Use you're connected with the police to make sure the case is closed and I will not tell Father that I give you my share of his territory and you're take his shipmates “Lorenzo Jr said “You're blackmail you're own mother ? Skye ask “I don't want to “Lorenzo Jr said “You're father shot LJ didn't he ? And you try to stop it and ended up shot to, Where is LJ”Skye ask “Father did it for Sierra “Lorenzo Jr said

At Liz-Liz was at home with Ayden. “Have you heard from LJ? I try to call him but his not pick up the phone “Liz ask “No I haven't “Ayden said “I'm worrying about you're brother, I'm going to call the cops “Liz said

At Lorenzo -Lorenzo was by the fireplace he was upset about Sierra raped and the abortion when Sierra came in. “Daddy, I know you found out about my abortion”Sierra said Lorenzo wasn't looking at Sierra. “Sierra, I'm not ready to talk about this right now I have a lot to do pack you're stepmom belongings “Lorenzo said Sierra went by Lorenzo and face him. ,”Daddy it wasn't an easy choice but I had to do it, Dealing with the rape was hard enough I couldn't have a baby”Sierra said “I wish you told me about this sooner “Lorenzo said “When? When you came back into town with a pregnant wife and a whole new family! I don't care if you are upset with me! This was my choice! My body and no one else choice!!  I was liking how close we were getting but I don't care if your upset with me I'm not going to apologize to anyone for my choice! Sierra yelled as Josslyn and Michael and Morgan came in. “Sierra, I need to talk to you're step sister and step brothers right now about Carly “Lorenzo said “Fine! I don't care if you are upset! Sierra said she wasn't feeling good. “Sierra, We are glad Lorenzo Jr is okay “Michael said “Me to”Sierra said and left. “Lorenzo, Are you okay “Josslyn ask “I will be find, I want you all to know you are still a part of this family and I will always be there for you, You will always have the bodyguard “Lorenzo said “I know we have disagreed in the past but I know you loved our mother, Thanks you “Michael said “You're welcome, Yes I loved you're mother and we had a great life”Lorenzo said as Ramon came in. “Ramon, I’m glad you're here, We have a lot to do,”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment