Sunday, July 2, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 10


“Parent Trap”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Lorenzo came in. “I'm here to meet my daughter “Lorenzo said “Yes, You have a private room let me take you “The hosts said and took Lorenzo to the table. “The Waitress will be around later to take you're order “The host said and left.

Skye came into the hotel dining room as the host came by. “I'm here to meet my daughter “Skye said “Come with me”The host said Skye followed her and went into the private room where Lorenzo was. “Lorenzo, Why are you here “Skye ask as the host left. “To meet Sierra for dinner “Lorenzo said “So I'm”Skye said “Looks like we been set up”Lorenzo said “Yes, I don't know why”Skye said “Skye, Why don't we have dinner together, We both need to eat”Lorenzo said “Fine”Skye said they sit down. “Skye., Sierra walked in on us when we had sex, I think Sierra is hoping we get back together “Lorenzo said “No, I know why you want to slept with me you just wanted to use that against me so I will not go after our son who killed my husband”Skye said “Lorenzo Jr is our son you don't want him in jail do you “Lorenzo ask “Of course not, I hate that our son is working with you, Lorenzo could've of been something “Skye said “It was Lorenzo choice “Lorenzo said “I just want the best for my children,Lorenzo failed his sister again he could not protect her “Skye said “What is that suppose to mean? Lorenzo Jr say the same thing today “Lorenzo said “That's not for me to tell you it happened when you were gone “Skye said “In jail, That you sent me to”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I didn't make you make the choice you have made, I do wish you could of been the man that I loved, That you would've of left the for us and our children we could of had a wonderful life together but why talk about what could've been you're with Carly and I'm now a widow thanks to you! Skye yelled “Skye,I'm sorry that I hurt you but I had to do what I did , I could not go to jail again , I would die in jail if I go back “Lorenzo said “I sure go “Skye said “Stay, It wasn't all that bad we made a great team “Lorenzo said “Yes we did but it's over I have moved on even though Ric is dead I can't go back “Skye said and left.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was sitting on the couch she wasn't feeling good when the maid came in with some tea. “Thank you “Sierra said she slip the tea as Lorenzo came in and the maid left . “Daddy, Why are you here”Sierra ask “I know what you're up to and it's not going to work, You're mother and I will never get back together “Lorenzo said he sit down by Sierra. “I just want my parents together I know it's stupid but I just hope that you both would have a nice dinner and remember the good time you must of had good time it could not all be that bad “Sierra said as Skye came in. “We did have good times,”Skye said “Yes we did, But it's time to move on”Lorenzo said “Alright I will move on”Sierra said as Grayson came in. “Sierra, Are you okay ? I got you're message I'm sorry I was in a meeting “Grayson said “Yes it's going to be find “Sierra said “We sure take you to a doctor “Grayson said “What's going on? Skye ask “I'm pregnant, This isn't how I want to tell you both”Sierra said “I'm happy for you , Take care of the baby “Skye said and kiss Sierra. “Yes take care”Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment