Monday, July 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 21


"
Epidemic “

At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying down sleeping and alone in the room when Lorenzo came by and sit down and took Skye hand. “Skye,You have to make it you're a fighter and the mother of our children and the love of my life, Yes I hate that you sent me to jail but I can get past it”Lorenzo said as Lorenzo Jr came by. “Father “Lorenzo Jr said “I was just check on you're mother “Lorenzo said “I was just check on Sierra, This doesn't look good”Lorenzo Jr said “No none of this is good “Lorenzo said he left. “Father still love you”Lorenzo Jr said as Skye wake up. “Lorenzo, How is you're sister “Skye ask “Not good, I'm worried “Lorenzo Jr said “Me too”Skye said

Josslyn room-Josslyn was getting worse and Spencer came in covered up . “Josslyn, I'm sorry I hurt you but you have to make it for our son”Spencer said as Robin came in and look at Josslyn. “How is she”Spencer ask “Not good “Robin said and left.

Monica room-Monica was getting worse as AJ was covered up holding her hand. “Mother, You have the make it”AJ said Robin came by and look at Monica. “Any cure yet”AJ ask “I'm working on it”Robin said and left,

Sierra room-Sierra was lying in bed burning up when Grayson was holding her hand. “You can't leave me Sierra I love you”Grayson said as Robin came in and look at Sierra. ‘Any cure yet “Grayson ask “I'm just check on everyone “Robin said ‘My wife can't make it much longer, Sierra pregnant “Grayson said “I will keep that in mind “Robin said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment