Friday, July 28, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 37


“A Secret from the past”
At General Hospital-Lorenzo Jr room-Lorenzo was lying in bed when Lorenzo came in. “Son, I'm so sorry, I love you son and if anything happened to you “Lorenzo said “Father, Here what we are going to tell everyone”Lorenzo Jr said

In the hallway-Skye had just hang up the phone as Alan came by. “Skye, How is Lorenzo Jr”Alan ask “Good, Patrick remove the bullet”Skye said “Good, Do you know how it happened “Alan ask “That's what I'm going to find out”Skye said

Lorenzo Jr room-Lorenzo Jr was lying in bed talking to his father. “Our you sure son”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Did you killed LJ”Lorenzo Jr ask “Yes his out of you're sister life”Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “Lorenzo,I'm so glad you're alright I love you I know I was upset with you last month but you're still my son”Skye said “I know Mother, I love you to “Lorenzo Jr said “How did this happened “Skye ask “I was clean my gun and it went off I'm sorry “Lorenzo Jr said “Really”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo Jr said “I hate that you know how to use a gun and you're sister “Skye said “If I taught Sierra how to use a gun earlier then she would not of been raped! I wish you told me about our daughter “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I know you're upset about Sierra raped but she handed it well made all the right choices “Skye said “What does that mean? Was Sierra pregnant “Lorenzo ask Skye and Lorenzo Jr share a look. “Their was a baby “Skye said as she look back at Lorenzo. “Are you saying that Sierra had a abortion? Lorenzo ask “Yes “Skye said Lorenzo was upset and touch his chin. “Why didn't you fake a pregnancy like you did with Richard “Lorenzo ask “I suggested it but Sierra didn't want to it was her choice “Skye said as Lila Rae and Sierra came in. “Lorenzo Jr , I'm so glad you're okay, We love you “Lila Rae said “Yes we do”Sierra said “I have to go”Lorenzo said and left.  “What is going on with Daddy”Sierra ask “I let it slip about your abortion “Skye said “No”Sierra said ‘Just give Lorenzo time to deal with this “Skye said “I will”Sierra said “How did this happened “Lila Rae ask “I was clean my gun”Lorenzo Jr said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment