Monday, July 31, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 46


“Goodbye is the hardest word”
At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo Jr were about to leave when Sierra came by. “Mother, Lorenzo Jr I'm glad you're getting out of here I love you “Sierra said “I love you to”Lorenzo Jr said “I'm taking you're brother home to my house to recover “Skye said “Actually, Can we talk Mother? “Sierra ask “What is it”Skye ask “It's Daddy, I'm worrying about him at the wake he kick everyone out “Sierra said “Sierra you're father just needs time to deal with this on his own”Skye said “Mother, I'm just worrying about Daddy can't you just check on him”Sierra said “Lorenzo will you be okay “Skye ask “Yes I can take Lorenzo home”Sierra said “It's fine mother “Lorenzo Jr said “Alright “Skye said she left. “Baby sister I know what you are doing, Pushing mother and father together, It's not a good idea “Lorenzo Jr said “Why not? Mother and Daddy love each other and both our dealings with the lost of a spouse”Sierra said “You were only a child when Mother and Daddy it wasn't good they would fight all the time”Lorenzo Jr said “They had to have some good time “Sierra said “Yeah when they didn't fight”Lorenzo Jr said “Lorenzo, I'm glad you're okay I love you and I know what you did but I forgive you “Sierra said “Thanks sis, I do love you and I don't want anything to happen to you “Lorenzo Jr said “Same here, Let me take you home “Sierra said “No it's okay”Lorenzo Jr said and left.

Monica office -Monica and Alan were having a meeting. “We need to do a PR job our image in the hospital needs to be fix”Monica said “I agree “Alan said Laura and Sierra came in. “Monica, Alan what is it”Laura ask “We need a to change our image, Hire a PR”Monica said “Yes we do, I have a idea we could do a fundraiser in honor of Cameron and Carly”Laura said “That's not a bad idea, We sure ask the family first “Sierra said “Yes”Laura said “We could have it at the hotel I'm sure AJ will okay it”Sierra said “Yes, This sure work “Alan said “I can plan it”Laura said “I will help you if you want to I been planning charity for a long time “Sierra said “Sure let's go now and work on it”Laura said they left. “I'm going to check on Bobbie “Monica said and left.

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Morgan was having a drink as Lila Rae came in, “You're home “Morgan said “Yes, Morgan I just had to let Cameron go that's all I'm right where I want to be with you and our daughter “Lila Rae said she touch his hand. “I understand, I'm sorry for yelling at you “Morgan said “I know you're in pain with losing you're mother and I want to help “Lila Rae said “You do”Morgan said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment