Wednesday, July 5, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 13


At Skye's-Skye's was with her lawyer about Ric will reading and she wasn't feeling good. “I want to do the will reading but my younger daughter isn't feeling good so can we reschedule this”Skye ask “I can just go over it with you”The lawyer said “Sure, My other children sure be here”Skye said as Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Richard Jr came in. “Sierra, Can't make it but we are going to do the will reading anyway “Skye said “Sure”Richard Jr said “Ric had his will very easy first Ric left all his children and grandchildren a trusted fund and Skye you will be very well take care of and the house is paid off”The lawyer said “Thanks”Skye said she still wasn't feeling good. “You're welcome, That's of The will “The lawyer said and left. “Mother, Are you okay”Lila Rae ask “Yes I think I have a flu or something “Skye said “Do you want us to stay “Richard ask “No, I will be fine “Skye said the children left. Skye pour herself some water and drink it she wasn't sure what was going on with her.

At Liz-Liz was their with her sons. “LJ, How long are you here “Liz ask “I can stay I'm free this time”LJ said “Are you should you want to stay in this town “Liz ask “I want a new start”LJ said “You will get one”Liz said “I hope so”LJ said “Mother, How are you doing “Carmen ask “I'm okay , Grandmother is free of pain and is with Grandfather “Liz said “Yes she is “Adyen said “Carmen, Are you okay “Liz ask “No”Carman said

At The Quartermaine mansion -Alan and Monica were there. “The funereal was nice”Alan said “Yes it was”Monica said she still wasn't feeling good. “Monica, What is it “Alan ask “I haven't been feeling good “Monica said “It must be the flu”Alan said “Yes”Monica said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment