Monday, July 10, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 16


“Epidemic “

At General Hospital-Alan was covering up talking to Dr Drake and Dr. Webber and Dr Spencer and Dr Lee and Dr. Scorpio. We don't know what this virus is or what we need to do to treat it”Alan said “I have a feeling that it's from my brother when he was in Africa “Dr. Webber said “Let me look at Dr. Webber and then I may be able to find out what this is “Dr. Scorpio said “Thank you”Alan said

At Carly room-Carly was still passed out in bed and Lorenzo was holding her hand. “Carly, I do love you not as much as I sure but I do”Lorenzo said Bobbie came in, “Carly”Bobbie said “Do you know what this is”Lorenzo ask “No I don't but Carly will make it”Bobbie said “I hope so”Lorenzo said “Josslyn has it too”Bobbie said “No, I'm going to check on my daughter “Lorenzo said “Go ahead “Bobbie said Lorenzo left. “Carly I love you so much, We came a long way “Bobbie said as Lucas came in. “We will save everyone “Lucas said “Last time we seen something like this you're father died”Bobbie said “I know”Lucas said

Monica room-Monica was still passed out as Alan came in covered up.”Monica, You have to fight I can't lose you “Alan said as AJ came in covered up. “Dad, What is going on”AJ ask “I don't know , I'm going to be busy take care of everyone so I need you to sit with you're mother “Alan said “Of cause, Who else is sick”AJ ask “Carly, Josslyn, Skye, Sierra,Carmen “Alan said “No”AJ said “We are going to save everyone “Alan said “I will stay with mom”AJ said “Thanks “Alan said and left. “Mother, You have to make it, Emily and Jason can't have you yet”AJ said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment