Tuesday, July 18, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 22


Epidemic

At General Hospital-Carmen was lying in bed when Liz came in all cover up. “Carmen, My beautiful son I love you so much “Liz said “I love you to, I had a good life “Carmen said “Don't talk like that , You are going to fight this “Liz said as Robin came in. “Dr. Drake this is the bird flu isn't it”Carmen ask “Yes I been working on a cure “Robin said “How much cure do you have “Carmen ask “Not as much for everyone “Robin said “I know how to decide whoever is worse get it, I'm sure their are more patients with this that are worse then me”Carmen said “Carmen “Liz said “Their is, You're a great doctor “Robin said and left as Ayden and LJ came in.”My brothers I love our family but it's time for me to say goodbye I had a great life working in Africa “Carmen said “I'm sorry that what I did cost you the love of you're life “LJ said “I know you are sorry for what you did . You paid the price and so did Sierra “Carmen said “You're a great brother “LJ said “Yes you are “Ayden said “Thanks”Carmen said “Carmen I love you, You're father we didn't love each other it was just a one night stand but he would of loved you “Liz said “Where is he”Carmen ask “His in heaven ‘Liz said

In the Hallway-Alan was all stress about this when Rae came by. “Alan, Have you found a cure yet”Rae ask “Robin is working on it ‘Alan said as Robin came by. “We need a staff meeting now”Robin said Rae left as Steve and Bobbie and Patrick and Liz came by. “I only have a cure for four patients and Dr. Webber suggestions that we only give the cure to those who are getting worse and I have came up with a list, Josslyn and Monica and Skye and Sierra are getting worse “Robin said “What about Carly “Bobbie ask “What about my son “Liz ask “I believe they can make it while I work on more of a cure”Robin said “My daughter better make it”Bobbie said “Bobbie , Carly is strong and will make it”Alan said “Carmen always want to help another “Liz said ,”I will get the cure ready to pass out ‘Robin said

Nikolas and Hayden came by. “Liz, How is everyone”Nikolas ask “Not good, We have six patients who are sick and only enough of the cure for four of them and my son isn't going to get the first round “Liz said “I'm sorry “Nikolas said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment