Wednesday, July 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 24


At General Hospital-Robin and Patrick had just give out the only cure for Skye and Sierra and Josslyn and Monica. “Do you want to get some coffee “Patrick ask “No, I sure make more of the cure”Robin said she was about to go into her lab when it explosion up and Patrick pull Robin out of the way. “No! The cure! Robin yelled “Don't “Patrick yelled as Alan came by. “What happened “Alan ask “I don't know but everything to make another cure is gone Robin said “No”Alan said “This isn't good “Patrick said

At Carly's room-Carly was lying in bed Lorenzo and Michael and Morgan and Ramon were there visiting Carly who wasn't doing good. “Ramon, I love you now I want you to go to college become someone “Carly said “Carly, You're not going anywhere “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo “Carly said “I'm going to see what's take long with the cure”Lorenzo said and left. “I'm dying and I need all of you to help each other and you're father this isn't anyone fault “Carly said ‘Mother, Don't give up “Morgan said “Tell the Grandchildren I love them”Carly said “We will , I wish we could bring them here “Michael said “I know “Carly said as Lorenzo Jr and Lila Rae came in.”Lorenzo Jr and Lila Rae , I love you and you're sister we were a family,Tell Josslyn how much I love her”Carly said “Mother, Do you want to see Josslyn “Michael ask “Yes if I can”Carly said “Let me find out “Michael said and left.

At The hallway-By Robin lab-Robin was in shock about the explosions when Alan came by. “I'm sorry, The cure is gone “Robin said “This isn't good “Alan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment