Wednesday, July 26, 2017

All Mixed up Part 2 ch 30


At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was sitting in the dark there were bottles everywhere when Alan came in. Alan turn on the light. “Lorenzo “Alan said “Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “To check on you and give my condolences”Alan said Lorenzo got up. “How did the lab blow up! My wife sure of got the cure”Lorenzo yelled “We are looking into it ,I'm sorry that Carly died”Alan said “You just don't want me to sue the hospital and right now I will not , Now please go “Lorenzo said Alan left.

At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed wake when Tracy came in. “Tracy, You're in town “Skye ask “Yes,I'm sorry about the past I want to make it up to you “Tracy said “Because of you're lie that I wasn't a Quartermaine I lose months with my father, I have children I don't want you neither my children “Skye said as Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Richard Jr came in. “Who are you “Lila Rae ask “Let me guess these are you're brats “Tracy said “Get out! Skye yelled “I will help with that “Lorenzo Jr said “What's you're name ‘Tracy ask “Lorenzo Jr”He said “So where you're husband? I take it you got over Jax”Tracy said “I been over Jax for years now his dead”Skye said “No “Tracy said “A lot has changed since you were in town, Trying to mess up my life “Skye said Tracy left. “Mother, Who was she “Richard Jr ask “Unfortunately she family, Alan sister Tracy Quartermaine, Last time she was in town she lied saying I wasn't a Quartermaine and played with the DNA test and it was a lie “Skye said “So Grandfather push Tracy out of town”Lila Rae ask “Yes, This is the first time Tracy been back and it's not good “Skye said “Mother, You just rest”Richard Jr said as Alan came in. “Dad, I just saw Tracy “Skye said “Yes she back,,How are you “Alan ask “I want to go home “Skye said “That's why I'm here, You have the okay to get out “Alan said “Good,What about Sierra “Skye ask “She out “Alan said

At Liz-Liz was having coffee when their was a knock on the door it was AJ. “AJ ‘Liz said “I just wanted to say I'm sorry about you're son, If you need anything “AJ said ‘Thanks “Liz said AJ hug Liz. “If you need anything “AJ said “I don't need anything that you can bring me “Liz said “I know”AJ said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment