Friday, July 14, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 20




“Epidemic “

At General Hospital Robin lab-Robin was working in her lab when Alan came in. “Do you have any cure “Alan ask “Yes but I have bad news,I only have enough cure for four people “Robin said “No we have six patients who need this “Alan said “I know and I don't have enough to make anymore so two of the patients will have to wait while I make more “Robin said “Or they will die”Alan said “Yes”Robin said “Do you need anything “Alan ask “Just more time “Robin said “I will let you get back to work “Alan said and left.

At Carly's room-Carly was sleeping when Morgan was by her side. “Mother, You and my sisters have to make it we are a family like you always say, I wasn't crazy about you and Lorenzo but he makes you happy “Morgan said as Carly wake up. “Morgan, How is you're sister's “Carly ask “Nothing has changed “Morgan said as Michael came in. “My boys , I love you both and my stepchildren and Lorenzo and my grandchildren “Carly said “We love you to and you will fight this our mother doesn't give up “Michael said as Lucas came by. “Lucas, Any news “Carly ask “Not yet but we will save you”Lucas said “Maybe “Carly said “Don't give up”Lucas said as Lorenzo came by. “Lorenzo, How is our girls “Carly ask “Sierra isn't doing well and Josslyn has a high fever “Lorenzo said “No, Josslyn “Carly said “Robin is working on a cure”Lucas said “It better be fast, My daughter Sierra is pregnant “Lorenzo said ‘No”Carly said “I have to get back to work “Lucas said and left. “This isn't good,We have to save our daughter's “Carly said “We will, I'm glad you love my children as you're own I know it wasn't easy dealing with Sierra “Lorenzo said ‘No , She was a wild teenager but we all been their, Lorenzo I loved our life together I know you didn't love me as much as I want you to but I didn't love you as much as I sure but it work for us and our marriage “Carly said “Yes it did, Don't give up “Lorenzo said

At Carmen room-Carmen was lying in bed when Lila Rae came by. “Lila Rae”Carmen said “Carmen,I hope you feel better “Lila Rae said “Thanks, Who else is sick “Carmen ask “My mother and sister and stepsister and stepmother and Grandmother “Lila Rae said “I'm sorry, This is all my fault, Again my family has hurt your, Lila Rae I still love you and I'm sorry for how things ended between us”Carmen said “Me too, It was just hard being with you and dealing with my family “Lila Rae said “Yes it was, I hated what my brother did”Carmen said “I know you do”Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment