Friday, July 21, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 27


“A Quartermaine Returns”
At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed she was feeling better when Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo, Why are you here? Skye ask “I been at the hospital for a while now, Carly and Josslyn and Sierra were sick too”Lorenzo said “Is our daughter okay”Skye ask “Yes Josslyn and Sierra and Monica are fine, Carly and Cameron died”Lorenzo said Skye took Lorenzo hand. “I'm sorry, I know you loved Carly and she loved you and our children “Skye said “Yes Carly loved our children, She wanted Josslyn and Sierra to have the cure first”Lorenzo said ‘I will always be grateful to her, If you need anything “Skye said “Thanks”Lorenzo said “Go get some slept “Skye said Lorenzo smile at Skye then left as Rae came in.”What was Lorenzo doing here “Rae ask “Carly died”Skye said “Oh no”Rae said “I hope Lorenzo doesn't go to the dark side “Skye said “Skye, Do you want Lorenzo back “Rae ask “No”Skye said

In Monica room-Monica was lying in bed sleeping when someone came into the room. Monica wake up. “You're back “Monica said “Yes it's time I come home “Tracy said “Oh Tracy, Does Alan know yet”Monica ask “No, Now what is going on with you “Tracy ask “The bird flu but I'm better now “Monica said “Good, Who else was sick? Tracy ask “Cameron and Carly and Skye and Josslyn and Skye daughter Sierra “Monica said “Did anyone die”Tracy ask “I'm not sure “Monica said as Alan came in..”Tracy, Why are you in town “Alan ask “I want to make things right with you and Skye “Tracy said “For months I thought Skye wasn't my daughter and it killed Skye till we figured out the truth! I'm so glad I kick you out of town! I don't want you in town”Alan said “I'm sorry that I lied, I miss Mother and Father funeral because of it but this time I'm not leaving town you can't run me out of town “Tracy said and left. “Alan “Monica said “I don't want to talk about my sister, I'm just glad you are here “Alan said ‘Me too, Did everyone make it”Monica ask “No, Carly and Cameron didn't, The lab blow up before Robin could make another cure”Alan said “No”Monica said “I need to figure out how to lab blow up”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment