Monday, July 31, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 44


“Goodbye is the hardest word”
At Lorenzo-Carly's wake-Lorenzo and Ramen and Bobbie and Morgan and Michael and Sabrina and Lila Rae and Josslyn and Sierra and Grayson and Luke and Lucas were their. “Lorenzo, I know in the past we have disagreed but you did love my daughter and made her happy so I thank you for that “Bobbie said “You don't have to thank me , I will remember Carly if you need anything “Lorenzo said “I know”Bobbie said she left as Lila Rae came by. “Daddy, How  
are you doing “Lila Rae ask “I'm trying to heal”Lorenzo said “I have to go but if you need anything “Lila Rae said “I will “Lorenzo said

Lila Rae was putting on her coat as Morgan came by. “Where are you going “Morgan ask “Cameron  funeral, I have to go”Lila Rae said “This is my mother wake”Morgan said “Morgan, I went to the funeral and stay for the wake “Lila Rae said “Find! Go”Morgan said Lorenzo came by.”Don't yell at my daughter! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy it's okay “Lila Rae said and left. “You will respect my daughter “Lorenzo said “I do , She the one going to her old love funeral “Morgan said and went to get a drink.

“Michael, How are you “Josslyn ask,”I'm okay, How about you “Michael said “Trying “Josslyn said “We all are”Michael said as Morgan came by. “Morgan,”Michael said “I just want to make a toast to mother “Morgan said “To Mother “Josslyn said

Lorenzo was by the bar pouring another drink as Sierra came by. “Daddy, Let me help you “Sierra said “If you want to help me make everyone go home , I want to be alone “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment