Thursday, July 27, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 34


“A man on the edge”
At Josslyn-Josslyn and Bobbie we're going over the funeral plans when Sierra came in. “Josslyn, I just wanted to give my condolences and say that if you need anything, You're mother use to say we our a family and we are still “Sierra said “You are right we are, Thanks “Josslyn said as Michael and Morgan came in. “I sure go”Sierra said her phone rang and Sierra open her purse and pull out her phone. “Daddy, No I will be right their “Sierra said and hang up the phone. “What did Lorenzo want”Morgan ask “Lorenzo Jr been shot, I need to go”Sierra said “We will go with you, We all love Lorenzo Jr to and want him to be ok”Josslyn said ‘Yes, I hope my brother okay”Sierra said ‘He will be”Michael said they left.

At Skye-Rae was still at Skye when Skye was on the phone she hang up. “Skye , What is it”Rae ask “My son Lorenzo has been shot ! This is all Lorenzo fault! Skye yelled “I will give you a ride “Rae said they left.

At Spencer office-Spencer was working when Tracy came in. “Do we have ELQ yet”Tracy ask “No, I had to drop the takeover, I was blackmailed “Spencer said “Did you fix it”Tracy ask “Yes, But I'm done with try to get ELQ”Spencer said “Find I will get it on my own”Tracy said and left.



Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment