Sunday, July 30, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 41


“Painful Past”
At General Hospital-Lorenzo Jr room-Lorenzo Jr was lying in the bed when Alexis came in. “So Lorenzo how did you ended up shot”Alexis ask “I was clean my gun”Lorenzo Jr said “Really “Alexis ask “Yes, Now if that all the questions you have I would like to rest”Lorenzo Jr said “Did you do anything to LJ”Alexis ask “No”Lorenzo Jr said Alexis left.

At Liz house-Liz was at home when their was a knock on the door she open it was Lucky. “Lucky , Our son died and I believe that LJ is gone to “Liz said “What”Lucky ask “LJ is missing and Lorenzo Jr was shot at and I think Lorenzo did something to our son after he found out what our son did, I hate that our son raped Sierra, But his my baby”Liz said “I get it, I was there for the trial it wasn't easy for all of us , I hate what our son did to Sierra who would have to deal with this for the rest of her life “Lucky said “I hate it to, I do feel for Sierra but if her father killed our son “Liz said “I know, Did you called the cop”Lucky ask “Yes,, Alexis is looking into it”Liz said “Good”Lucky said “How long are you here for”Liz ask “For as long as you need me to be”Lucky said “Thanks “Liz said

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was looking at a picture of her and Cameron when Morgan came in. “Lila Rae, Are you still in love with him”Morgan ask,”I love you I just been thinking of the past that all”Lila Rae said “Are you regret marrying me “Morgan ask “No, I know I made the right choice in falling for you “Lila Rae said “I hope so I don't want to be second choice “Morgan said “You are not “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment