Monday, July 31, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 45


“Goodbye is the hardest word”
At The Quartermaine hotel-A office space-Skye and Kate and Ava pick out a office. “I talk to AJ it's all set this office is ours”Skye said “That's great, We just need a name “Ava said “Yes a good one”Kate said “I'm going to leave you both in charge of that , I have to pick up my son at the hospital “Skye said “You have children “Katie ask “Yes four adults”Skye said “Oh”Katie said Skye left. “So what sure we name the magazine “Ava ask

At St.Ann-Cameron funeral-Liz and Laura and Nikolas and Spencer and Hayden and Ayden and Lucky and Steven and Alan and Monica and Lila Rae
 were their. “Lucky it's good to see you I'm sorry about why you are back, Lulu want to come but she couldn't get it off”Laura said “It's okay Mother “Lucky said they sit down. Liz got up. “Cameron was my first born son I loved him and I will miss him, Cameron died a hero , Cameron died being a doctor and putting the patient first “Liz said she sit down. Lucky got up. “Cameron wasn't my biological son but I loved him as my own, I was proud of him”Lucky said he sit down.
Lila Rae got up. “Cameron was the love of my life we never got a chance I push him away for something he didn't do, I will always love you”Lila Rae said and sit down. Ayden got up. “Cameron was a great brother to me, I will always remember him”Ayden said he sit down as Alan got up. “Cameron was a great doctor and the hospital was lucky to have him”Alan said Lucky and Alan and Steven and Ayden carrying the casket.

At General Hospital-Lorenzo Jr room-Lorenzo Jr was all dressed and getting ready to leave when Skye came in. “Son, I want you to recovering at my house, I want to make up for everything “Skye said “I forgive you mother you were upset with me”Lorenzo Jr said “I know you killed Ric”Skye said “I'm sorry “Lorenzo Jr said “Me too, Ric loved you”Skye said “I know Mother, Are you going to tell the cops,”Lorenzo Jr ask “No, It will not bring Ric back and I don't want you to go to jail I just wish you did something else in you're life you're so smart “Skye said “I been thinking of a change “Lorenzo Jr said “Good, I can help you”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment