Thursday, July 27, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 32


“A Man on the edge”
At Skye's house-Skye was home sitting on the couch when Rae came in with a bag. “Skye, I have some breakfast from Kelly “Rae said she sit by Skye. “Mother, I'm glad you are here and that you stay in town, “Skye said ‘Me to”Rae said “I have some new to tell you, Unfortunately Tracy is back in town,”Skye said “We will not give Tracy the time of day “Rae said “No, I wonder how Lorenzo is”Skye said as Sierra came in. “Sierra, How are you “Skye ask “Good, You”Skye ask “I'm good”Skye said “Mother I think I made a mistake, I told Daddy about LJ , I thought it would help him but I'm worried “Sierra said “No “Skye said ‘I called Lorenzo Jr , He can always claim Daddy down “Sierra said ‘Yes he can, I know that you're father had to know some day”Skye said “Daddy is losing it , The house smell like Brandy, Maybe you can help him”Sierra said “I will call Lorenzo “Skye said and left, “Sierra, I know you want you're parents back together but it's not a good idea “Rae said “Why not”Sierra ask “You're parents have a lot of history “Rae said “What do you know? You were not here, I know nothing about you “Sierra said “You are you're mother daughter “Rae said

Skye was calling Lorenzo. “Lorenzo please, don't do anything stupid I know you think you have nothing to lose but you do, Call me when you get the message “Skye said she hang up the phone and put it by her heart.

Lorenzo warehouse-Lorenzo came in and LJ was waiting for him.”So you raped my little girl! Lorenzo yelled and pull out a gun as Lorenzo Jr came in. “Father, What are you doing “Lorenzo Jr yelled “Take care of you're sister! This bastard raped you're sister! Lorenzo said “I know, Father don't “Lorenzo Jr said a gun went off.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment