Sunday, July 30, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 40


“Painful Past”
At Lorenzo-Lorenzo had finished going over things with Josslyn and Michael and Morgan he was by the bar pour a drink when Skye came in. “We need to talk, I know you're upset with Sierra and the fact that she had an abortion but it was our daughter choice not you're or mine we just have to be support to her, Going thought that rape was hard for Sierra and she wasn't ready for a baby she was a child herself, If Ric and I didn't talk her into see Dr. Collins she could of had a break down “Skye said “Did LJ go to jail”Lorenzo ask “Yes their was a trial and LJ has been in jail till Audrey passed away “Skye said ‘How did Sierra handled the trial “Lorenzo ask “It wasn't easy for Sierra but the whole thing wasn't easy for anyone, Lila Rae broke up with Cameron and I had to deal with my past but we got through it and then you came back to town with Carly who was pregnancy and Josslyn “Skye said “Yes I know I just wish you told me this was a big piece of Sierra life which I was shut out of”Lorenzo said “I'm sorry you feel that way this was a painful time in Sierra life, Just listen to her”Skye said “I will, How is our son”Lorenzo ask “Good, I don't believe our son shot himself clean his gun”Skye said “He did”Lorenzo said Skye didn't him. “I'm sorry about Carly , Do you need anything “Skye ask “No”Lorenzo said “I would like to be at the funeral “Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said Skye left.

At The Police station-Alexis was working when Liz came in.”Alexis, I need you're help my son LJ is missing “Liz said “No”Alexis said “I'm worrying about my son if Lorenzo know what happened between my son and Sierra “Liz said “I will look into it, Do you know where he was staying “Alexis ask “At my house, I just want my son home before tomorrow when we buried his brother “Liz said “I will try my best to fine him”Alexis said

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was having a meeting with his man. “Did you take care of it”Lorenzo ask,”Yes but I have some bad news another shipment was taken”The man said “No! This isn't good who is doing this to me! Lorenzo yelled “I'm trying to find out “The man said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment