Monday, July 31, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 43


“Saying Goodbye is the hardest words”
At St. Ann-The next day-Carly funeral-Bobbie and Luke and Morgan and Lila Rae and Michael and Sabrina and Josslyn and Lorenzo and Lucas and Sierra and Grayson and Ramon were their. Bobbie got up to do the eulogizing.”My daughter and I had a completely relationship but we fix it and loved each other, Carly loved her family so much and I will take care of her children “Bobbie said she sit down. Lorenzo got up. “I loved Carly she was a great wife and mother and stepmom to my children we were a family and still our that hasn't changed at all,Carly I will never forget you and I will always be their for our children “Lorenzo said he sit down. Michael got up. “My mother and I had a completely relationship but I loved her and will always miss her “Michael said he sit down. Morgan got up, “Mother, I will always miss you I will do my best in honor you “Morgan said he sit down as Josslyn got up. “Mother , Thanks for saving me you risk you're life to save mine what a mother does, I love you “Josslyn said as Sierra got up. “Carly I'm sorry I was never nice to you and you give you're life to save me along with Josslyn, You treat me like a daughter “Sierra said she sit down and Morgan and Michael and Lucas carried the casket out as Bobbie cried.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Ava were having breakfast together. “I give all the shipment back to Lorenzo “Ava said “Good, Can it be trade to us”Skye ask “No”Ava said “Good”Skye said as Kate came by, “Skye Chandler “Kate ask “Kate Howard , Actually I go by Quartermaine now, This is Ava Jerome “Skye said  “Nice to meet you,”Kate said she sit down. “Are you staying in town “Skye ask “Yes, I want a new start so I came here to opening a magazine “Kate said “Really? What kind “Skye ask,”I’m not sure Kate said “How do you both know each other “Ava ask “Boarding school ,I been following you are a great journalist “Kate said “I was , Ava and I been thinking of starting a magazine, My daughter has her own magazine I don't want to compete with my daughter and her business partner Maxie Jones “Skye said “What is their magazine about “Ava ask “It was a fashion magazine now it's going to be a magazine about this town”Skye said “It sound like a great idea, I don't want to be a fashion magazine either I was thinking about female empowerment, What do you say Skye “Kate ask “I like it”Skye said “Do you have any experience with running a magazine “Kate ask “No but I can learn ,”I'm looking for a new start”Ava  said “We all are”Kate said “Yes,Let's looks for a office and think of a name and we need more staff “Kate said “I can get a office right here “Skye said “Great “Ava said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment