Thursday, July 6, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 14


At Lorenzo/Carly-Carly still wasn't feeling well and sitting on the couch when Josslyn came in. “Mother, I heard you were not feeling good so I brought you some soup”Josslyn said she sit down by Carly and give her the soup and Carly ate it. “Thanks, I'm hoping whatever this is goes way “Carly said “Yes, Where is Lorenzo “Josslyn ask “Lorenzo had a meeting “Carly said “Oh”Josslyn said

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra still wasn't feeling good and was worrying about the baby when Grayson came in. “Grayson, I think I need to go to the hospital, I'm worrying about the baby , Now if you have to pick between myself and the baby pick the baby”Sierra said “Don't talk like that , Now let's go”Grayson said they left.

At Lorenzo warehouse-Lorenzo was at his warehouse when a man came in. “What is it now “Lorenzo ask “Another shipments was taken “The man said “This isn't good, I'm not happy “Lorenzo said “I know Sir, I'm trying to fine out what is going on”The man said “I wonder if it's my son, I'm going to talk to him”Lorenzo said and left.

At Liz-Liz and Carmen and Adyen and LJ were still their and Carmen wasn't feeling good. “Carmen, What is it”Liz ask “I'm not feeling good “Carmen said “Let’s get you go to the hospital “Liz said

At Skye's-Skye was passed out on the floor when Rae came in. “Skye! Baby wake up! What's is it? Rae yelled and pick up her phone and called for help.

At Lorenzo/Carly-Carly was passed out on the couch when Lorenzo came in. “Carly! What's wrong! Wake up! Lorenzo yelled he called for help.

At Josslyn-Josslyn was wasn't feeling well as Spencer and Spencer Jr came in. “Josslyn, Are you okay “Spencer ask “I think I have my mother flu”Josslyn said she failed into Spencer arms. “Mommy!! Spencer yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment